"Edison's Brilliance Unveiled: 35 Quotes Illuminating Innovation, Perseverance, and Triumph."

"Explore the genius of Thomas A. Edison through 35 inspiring quotes on innovation and success. Uncover timeless wisdom, from the power of perseverance to the importance of imagination. Dive into Edison's mindset and discover motivation that transcends time on our quote-based website."

Inspiring Quotes by Thomas A. Edison about Innovation :

  1. "Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration."
  2. "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
  3. "The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense."
  4. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
  5. "There's a way to do it better - find it."
  6. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
  7. "I never did a day's work in my life. It was all fun."
  8. "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
  9. "Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits."
  10. "I find out what the world needs. Then I go ahead and try to invent it."
  11. "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
  12. "Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have."
  13. "What you are will show in what you do."
  14. "The value of an idea lies in the using of it."
  15. "Restlessness is discontent, and discontent is the first necessity of progress."
  16. "The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn't like to do."
  17. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
  18. "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."
  19. "Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won't work."
  20. "Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends, there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration."
  21. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do."
  22. "There is no substitute for hard work."
  23. "There is far more opportunity than there is ability."
  24. "Vision without execution is hallucination."
  25. "Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something."
  26. "Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."
  27. "Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure."
  28. "The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst has been done in turmoil."
  29. "The value of a man's opinion is in proportion to the completeness of his conviction."
  30. "I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
  31. "I never did anything worth doing entirely by accident... almost everything I've ever done was accomplished by hard work."
  32. "Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!"
  33. "I never lose. I either win or learn."
  34. "What we are all looking for is the person who will solve all our problems."
  35. "To do much clear thinking a person must arrange for regular periods of solitude when they can concentrate and indulge the imagination without distraction."

Comments