"Timeless Wisdom: Inspirational Abraham Lincoln Quotes for Life, Success, and Character."

"Discover timeless wisdom and inspiration with our curated collection of impactful quotes. From life's journey to success, friendship to perseverance, these quotes by renowned figures like Abraham Lincoln, capture the essence of meaningful living. Dive into a world of motivation, reflection, and positivity. Find the perfect quote to uplift your spirits and share the wisdom with others. Explore the profound words of leaders and thinkers that transcend time. Uncover the keys to a fulfilling life, one quote at a time. Your source for quotes that resonate, motivate, and inspire. Explore now!"

Inspiring Quotes by Abraham Lincoln :

  1. "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
  2. "Whatever you are, be a good one."
  3. "I am a slow walker, but I never walk back."
  4. "The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
  5. "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
  6. "I would rather be a little nobody, then to be an evil somebody."
  7. "I do the very best I know how – the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end."
  8. "I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have."
  9. "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
  10. "You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose."
  11. "Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm."
  12. "I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down."
  13. "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
  14. "The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
  15. "The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."
  16. "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew."
  17. "Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing."
  18. "The philosophy of the schoolroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next."
  19. "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward."
  20. "The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend."
  21. "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
  22. "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
  23. "Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."
  24. "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses."
  25. "If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my axe."
  26. "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves."
  27. "Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way."
  28. "No man is good enough to govern another man without the other’s consent."
  29. "A house divided against itself cannot stand."
  30. "You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was."
  31. "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion."
  32. "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
  33. "My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure."
  34. "Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition."
  35. "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts."

Comments